Yup. I went there with the Mean Girls reference 🙂 Happy Friday, y’all! What better way to commemorate the end of a week, but with the jumbled ramblings of an overly-tired mind??
So look no further! Here’s your Friday 13 to kick off the weekend:
- Have you ever noticed that drivers these days care less about the speed limit, and more about just catching the person in front of them?
- How about when random pieces of fur or hair get stuck on the edge of your band-aid and dance around like one of those crazy inflatables at car lots
- When people defensively say “I called you and you didn’t answer!” as if you keep your phone in your hand, waiting with baited breath for it to ring
- Or when you don’t immediately answer a text and people ask “did I do something to make you mad?”
- When people leave their phones on the table while eating and see absolutely nothing wrong with it…
- When people use windows as mirrors (whether you’re inside or out, everyone wins!)
- When people talk really loudly, thinking they’re incredibly clever, and look around to make sure everyone’s listening
- When young people are at that beautiful, short-lived stage when they think they have absolutely everything figured out
- When the person at the gym does a set, then walks over to the mirror and flexes…or better yet, lifts their shirt to check themselves out
- When the kid at the store drops your box of girly products into a bag like it burned his skin, and won’t make eye contact with you
- When someone walks into a pole/table/wall/person because they won’t look up from their phone long enough to walk
- When someone puts in their headphones to walk 100 feet, then takes them out because they’ve reached their destination
- When you can’t say “let it go” without people thinking you’re making a Frozen reference
QOTD: What “whens…” have you experienced this week?